Thursday, November 1, 2007

Love Thursday

Well, I have a lot of things on my mind today that I could blog about. But no time to do it! However, since I am taking the National Blog Posting Month challenge, I thought I'd copy a few other ideas from blogs I frequent... like "Wordless Wednesdays" (pictures only to be featured) and "Love Thursday" (highlighting some warm fuzzy in my life). So here's my first attempt:


"Love is not self-seeking." (1 Cor. 13)
One of the things that I love about visiting with Jamie, is her consistent care and attention to all of my children when we are together. No one would blame her if she spent all of her time soaking up hugs and kisses from Bidgie alone. But she doesn't. Jamie always goes above and beyond what any adoptive mother would expect her daughter's birthmother to do. She frequently brings treats or presents for each of the children; but even beyond the material, Jamie hugs, talks, chases, encourages, listens to, and laughs with each of my children... and that is one of the most beautiful expressions of love I have yet to see.
She has a love that delights in making others happy, even above herself.
Thank you for loving us, Jamie. : ) It was so good to see you today!

2 comments:

meghann said...

what a way to honor jamie, juli! you have always talked so highly about her! bidgie is really blessed to have 2 great women in her life! ......well, including me that would be 3! j.
love that your posting everyday! much to a certain pastor's dismay....hahaha.
meghann

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Thank you for loving me Juli! All of you show me such an unconditional love that it blows my mind sometimes. Thank you for such a wonderful day at the Baa Moo farm. I love you all =) Jamie