Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another game : )

My sisters sent me this one through email, but I think it's more fun to blog it. You guys do it too : ) I tag.... ALL of you! : )

Welcome to the 2007 Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
Don't be a Scrooge!!!

1. Jesus or Santa? Jesus

2. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? both

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white

4.a. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
4.b. Do you have a wreath? Yes, a fake one with lights and a snowman. It's totally cute. : )
4.c. Do you hang garland? yes

5. When do you put up your decorations? John likes to start right after Thanksgiving, definitely by the first week of December. The thought of it makes me very tired...

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Stuffed fillet mignon, leg of lamb or cornish hens... any gourmet food suites me fine : )

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: Granny and Gramps. They were a crucial part of our Christmases.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 2nd grade, Show-n-Tell.

9. Do you open gifts Christmas Eve? One

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? white lights, silver beads, hand-blown glass ornaments (Old World or Christopher Radko are my favorites.) Each ornament is sentimental.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it. (Like Pat says "whoopee!")

12. Can you ice skate? yes

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Two years ago, when John gave me a bracelet with all of the children's names on it, and one blank space for another child's name... He was ready for baby number five!


14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with my family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert(s)? pie, any kind... except mince meat!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? opening a gift the night before...

17. What tops your tree? An angel that John bought probably 10 years ago.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. But I cannot deny, I LOVE opening presents!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Drummer Boy

20.a. Candy Canes? sure, one or two
20.b. If so are they usually gone by Christmas Day? no

21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? yup

2 comments:

meghann said...

I remember that christmas with the bracelet! I called you to tell you I was pregnant and shortly after you told me about your gift!!!! and then there was jake and lauren!......what a great christmas form our hubbies:)

Wagener family fun said...

Lovely bracelet!
You need to write about your Thanksgiving so we may all enjoy your festivities. Did you go out on Black Friday?