Sunday, November 18, 2007

Love Is...


Shocking your sister on her birthday, and whisking her away for a day at Disney World.

(L to R: Gail, me, Pat, Kath, Lori and Ellen)
This Friday, four of my sisters and I flew to Orlando to surprise my sister, Gail, on her fortieth birthday. When we arrived at Gail's house, Pat called Gail while we stood on her front porch to ask if she'd "received her birthday gift". Gail went to the front door to check... I don't think I've ever heard Gail scream that loud!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Aww, so fun. Aren't sisters the BEST? I didn't realize you too had at least 4 sisters (5?). I have 4 and just LOVE our relationship. What a sweet present.

JJandFive said...

Yes, there are six of us girls in my fam... I left our weekend feeling very, very blessed. : )

Lindsay said...

Awww how sweet! What a great 40th surprise Jules!

Unknown said...

jul, that's amazing! what a blessing =)
did you send a copy to dad?
love you, xoxoxo, pat

3orange1blonde said...

Wow, some of you don't look older than 20! I love Pat's hair and Gail's glasses are just too much. I would never guess that she's turning 40. All the details to come together for that to happen..shew. I can't believe it. You'll have to tell me about it. My favorite shot is the one of you all in front of the castle. wow. Good job on the slide show too..that really helped me.