Friday, November 2, 2007

The BaaMoo Farm...

...or as Julianna calls it the "MooBoo Farm". ; )
As previously mentioned, the kids and I had a wonderful visit yesterday with Lauren's birthmother, Jamie. About a month ago, Jamie had suggested visiting the BaaMoo Farm together, recalling her own memories from her older daughter's childhood.
The farm was well-run and clean, with many activities for the children... and a very helpful staff, (they even suggested for us to come early to beat the schoolgroups! I am so glad we did!).
Honestly, I was surprised at the opportunities this small farm afforded the children: feeding bottles to calves and meal to chickens; collecting eggs from the hens; gathering pumpkins from a field; taking a "hayride" (although we didn't sit on hay!); and we all (that's right, "all") even got to milk a cow! : )
Now, I know that makes you want to go... Doesn't it?!
I took so many pictures, I decided to make a little slideshow so I wouldn't have to leave any out! Enjoy. : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Juli!!!! You are soo smart. I love your slide show. And the music was appropriate too. Thank you for being a blessing. I love you!

Madeira girl said...

Juli,
What music is that? I would love to get the CD! Great job!

Rebecca said...

Very cool! I'm looking forward to going there on Thursday. :) Looks fun!

Lindsay said...

Love you Jules! You do such a great job taking pictures of your little ones and making memories with them. Thank you for your example!

JJandFive said...

Becky, (aka "Madeira girl"), that song is from a Kidz Tunz cd I have called "Moonlight Beams and Peaceful Dreams". They are an inexpensive series of worship music for the kids. I'll have to pick you up one for Christmas. ; )