Monday, September 24, 2007

Budding Artist


Recently, Lauren has gotten into coloring, a lot. She especially loves markers, and is finally figuring out drawing is intended for paper, not carpet and walls!!!!
Lately as I am working on emails, she has sat with paper and pens, coloring pretty pictures... : ) But the best part is, every now and then, she will stop and run to show me. Big grin on her face, so proud of herself. I'll say "ooooohhh pretty... did you color a picture???" and she'll say "wes" : ) : )
Ahhh... motherhood, isn't it the best?!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see fireworks in her lovely display of artwork! So pretty... She's such a smart little sweetie isn't she = ) I know you are a proud mommy. And it makes me proud too...

JJandFive said...

She is totally smart : ) Hope she'll say all her fun new words for you on Thursday : ) : ) : )