Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CJ has a Blog!

Due to a mass number of requests, CJ Mahaney
(Sovereign Grace Ministries) has finally acquiesced and
will join the rest of us here in Cyberland. His purpose?
Read for yourself:
"So here would be my hope for this blog, and for the handful of you that will join my family in reading it. If I can somehow draw your attention each week to the hill called Calvary and remind you of the Savior’s substitutionary sacrifice on the cross for our sins, if I can draw your attention away from yourself and direct your affections to him, then this blog will have served your soul and made some small difference for the glory of God. I pray it does."

Hope you'll join me in visiting this sure-to-be means of grace available to us all!
Go there!

1 comment:

Madeira girl said...

Yay!!! I am very excited to read what he has to say each day. Thank you for posting this Juli!